Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille is renowned for being an unmissable rendezvous for car amateurs from around the world. The event features a stunning outdoor ephemeral museum noticeably thanks to the Concours d’Etat – Les Plus Belles Voitures du Monde – and the Concours d’Elegance with its modern concept cars. However, the event is – before anything else – a family meeting! It is a day dedicated to elegance during which, children and adults alike will be able to fully enjoy to the vast array of activities, exhibitions and creative workshops spread out in the Estate.
The Chantilly estate is yours for one day!
And there’s so much to see! The whole estate is home to Arts & Elegance Richard Mille. The Castle, the Great Stables, the Jeu de Paume, Le Nôtre Lawns’, the Hameau, the English Garden, really the whole Estate! Indeed, so many activities need so many spaces!
- Concours d’Elegance
- Concours d’Etat
- Grand Prix des Clubs
- Parades: Modern concepts & vintage cars
- Many different car manufacturers here to display and present their latest innovations and high-end series
- Exhibition FFVE (French Federation of European Vehicles)
Art & Cultural heritage
- Free access to Chantilly’s Castle.
- Free access to the Equestrian museum.
- A carriage tour of the gardens
Perfect your elegant attire & style.
- Barber’s Shop
- Shoe shiner’s shop
- Elegant Hat shop
- The prettiest hat contest
- Chantilly’s famous whipped cream workshop
- Food trucks
- Champagne Bar – Perrier Jouët
Activities for children
- DIY workshops for children
- Pony rides
- Vintage Carousel
- Clown, acrobats & balloon artist
- French Guignol theatre
- Face paint
- Miniature sulkies & pedal cars
- Optimists & radio controlled miniature sailing boats
- Orgue de Barbarie
- Moving Music bands
Activities for all the family
- Giant table football
- Small motorized boats, caravels, pedalos & other nautical activities.
- Caravane Beauty bar
- Pool golf
- Flower workshops
- Giant chess set
- Fun fair games
- Gallinodromme – chicken racing & other farm animal activities
- Wooden games & board games
- Make up & Hairdos
- Pétanque, typical French game.
- Dress up photo stand
- Hot air balloon